Nextracker Inc. Class A Common Stock Stock Forecast:
According to 13 analysts who provided stock forecasts for Nextracker Inc. Class A Common Stock, the average target price for the stock over the next 12 months is USD 0.00. However, the average analyst rating for the stock is “Strong Buy”. Stock Target Advisor has also analyzed the stock and determined that it is “Very Bullish” based on 2 positive signals and 0 negative signals. As of the last closing, the stock price for Nextracker Inc. Class A Common Stock was USD 33.35, which is an increase of +10.39% over the past week. The stock price has remained unchanged over the past month and year.
Nextracker Inc News:
Nextracker (NXT:NSD) has caught the attention of Wall Street analysts, who have expressed bullish sentiments towards the stock. Following the company’s initial public offering (IPO) on February 9th, most firms initiated Buy ratings for Nextracker on Monday. (see Analyst Coverage Changes below)
This positive sentiment from analysts can be attributed to the company’s strong performance in the renewable energy sector. Nextracker provides advanced solar tracking solutions for utility-scale solar power plants, which are becoming increasingly popular as the world moves towards cleaner sources of energy. In addition, Nextracker’s proprietary technology and innovative solutions have positioned the company as a leader in the industry.
The Buy ratings from analysts indicate that they believe Nextracker has significant growth potential, and that the stock is undervalued. Investors who follow these recommendations may see the stock as a promising investment opportunity.
Overall, Nextracker’s impressive IPO and positive reception from analysts suggest that the company is on track to succeed in the renewable energy sector, and that investors may want to keep an eye on this emerging player in the industry.
Analysts Coverage Change:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets initiates Nextracker Inc (NXT:NSD) with a Sector Weight rating.
- Barclays Initiates coverage with an Overweight rating and a price target of $42.
- Roth Capital Partners initiates coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $45.
- Citigroup initiates coverage with a Neutral rating and a price target of $36.
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. initiates coverage with an Overweight and a price target of $42.
- Mizuho Securities initiates coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch initiates coverage with a Neutral rating and a price target of $36.
- Scotia Capital initiates coverage with a Sector Outperform rating.
- Truist Financial initiates coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.
- Credit Suisse Group initiates coverage with an Outperform rating and a price target of $36.