Analyst Ratings Coverage Change
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch (Rank#18) downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underperform and lowered the target price from USD 227 to USD 169.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets (Rank) maintained its Overweight rating and lowered the target price from USD 311 to USD 260.
- Truist Financial (Rank#37) maintained its Buy rating and lowered the target price from USD 285 to USD 260.
- Evercore ISI (Rank#43) maintained its Outperform rating and lowered the target price from USD 325 to USD 275.
- Oppenheimer & Co. (Rank#25) maintained its Outperform rating and lowered the target price from USD 328 to USD 302.
- Northland Capital (Rank#55) maintained its Outperform rating and lowered the target price from USD 365 to USD 300.
- BMO Capital Markets (Rank#9) maintained its Outperform rating and lowered the target price from USD 286 to USD 275.
- Piper Jaffray Companies (Rank#16) lowered its target price from USD 255 to USD 230.
ENPH Stock Forecast & Analysis
Enphase Energy (ENPH) has been one of the leading performers in the solar industry, but a recent announcement by the company has caused concern among investors. The company’s stock fell by over 25% after it warned that its sales growth could slow due to weak demand for its solar products in the US. This news is particularly worrying for the solar market, as Enphase has been considered one of the industry’s standout performers until now. The stock price of other solar companies also fell, with Sunrun (RUN) down 9.5% and SolarEdge (SEDG) down 10%.
Despite this setback, Enphase Energy remains a top pick among analysts. Based on the Enphase Energy Inc stock forecast from 34 analysts, the average analyst target price for Enphase Energy Inc is USD 291.38 over the next 12 months. The average analyst rating for Enphase Energy Inc is Strong Buy, indicating a positive outlook for the company. Stock Target Advisor’s own stock analysis of Enphase Energy Inc is Slightly Bullish, based on 10 positive signals and 6 negative signals.
Enphase Energy’s recent announcement may have caused some short-term volatility in the stock market, but the company’s long-term growth prospects remain intact. The company has been expanding its product portfolio and global market presence, which should help to drive its growth in the coming years. Moreover, the increasing demand for clean and sustainable energy solutions is expected to further boost the solar industry. Therefore, investors who have a long-term outlook and are willing to ride out any short-term volatility may still see Enphase Energy as a promising investment opportunity.