Coinbase Global Inc Stock Forecast:
According to the forecast of 35 analysts, the average target price for Coinbase Global Inc stock over the next 12 months is $64.90, and the average analyst rating is Buy. However, Stock Target Advisor‘s analysis is Bearish, based on 2 positive signals and 6 negative signals. The last closing price for Coinbase Global Inc’s stock was $60.78, which represents a decrease of 6.92% over the past week, 5.78% over the past month, and 65.69% over the last year.
Analysts Coverage Change:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch maintains Coinbase Global Inc with an Underperform rating and raises the price target to $45 from $38 on the company’s stock.
- Coinbase Global Inc. stock is currently trading at a lower price-to-earnings ratio compared to its peers.
- The stock is in the top quartile when it comes to being undervalued based on price-to-earnings ratio. This suggests the stock may be underpriced.
- The stock is trading at a lower price-to-book value ratio compared to its peers.
- The stock is in the top quartile when it comes to being undervalued based on price-to-book value ratio.
- Low market capitalization: It’s a smaller entity in its sector with below median market capitalization, making it less stable unless it has a unique technology or market to help it grow or get acquired.
- Poor risk-adjusted returns: The company is delivering below median risk-adjusted returns in its peers, and even if it’s outperforming on returns, the returns are unpredictable.
- High volatility: The total returns for this company are volatile and above median for its sector over the past 5 years.
- Below median dividend returns: The company’s average income yield over the past 5 years has been low compared to its peers.
- Negative cash flow: The company had negative total cash flow in the most recent four quarters.
- Negative free cash flow: The company had negative total free cash flow in the most recent four quarters.
FA Score (Fundamental Analysis):
The fundamental analysis of Coinbase Global Inc. is “Bearish” with a FA score of 2.5 out of 10, where 0 is very bearish and 10 is very bullish.