Analyst Coverage Change
On Thursday, January 19th, Evercore ISI(Rank#135) issued a research report, lowering the 12 month target on the stock to $175 from $200, and keeps the “Buy” rating intact.
CRM Stock Analysis and Forecast
Salesforce.com Inc is a software company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM) software and cloud-based software for businesses. Based on the stock forecasts from 36 analysts, the average target price for the company’s stock is USD 197.64 in the next 12 months. The average analyst rating for the company is “Strong Buy”. However, Stock Target Advisor’s own analysis of the company is “Slightly Bullish”, which is based on a combination of positive and negative signals. At the last closing, the company’s stock price was USD 145.45. The stock price has fluctuated over the past week, month, and year, with a change of +0.38%, +13.39%, and -35.72% respectively. It means that the stock price has increased by 0.38% over the past week, 13.39% over the past month and decreased by 35.72% over the last year.
Positive Fundamentals of CRM
The following positive aspects could potentially make the company a more attractive investment opportunity.
- High market capitalization: This means that the company has a high total value of its outstanding shares, indicating that it is a large and established player in its industry. This can be seen as a positive factor, as companies with a large market capitalization tend to be more stable and less risky investments.
- Superior return on equity (ROE): This means that the company has been able to generate a higher return on its shareholders’ equity than its peers. A high ROE indicates that the company is efficiently utilizing its shareholders’ investment, and is able to generate good returns.
- Positive cash flow: This means that the company is generating more cash than it is spending. Positive cash flow is important because it allows a company to invest in growth opportunities, pay dividends, and pay off debt.
- Positive free cash flow: This means that the company is generating more cash from its operations than it is spending on capital expenditures. This is important because it indicates that the company has a strong financial position and the ability to generate cash for shareholders.
- Superior Earnings Growth: This means that the company’s earnings have grown at a faster rate than its peers in the same sector in the last 5 years. Earnings growth is a key indicator of a company’s financial performance, and a company that is growing its earnings is likely to be more attractive to investors.