AstraZeneca PLC ADR Stock Forecast:
According to 6 analysts, the average target price for AstraZeneca PLC ADR stock over the next 12 months is USD 87.25, and the average analyst rating is Strong Buy. Stock Target Advisor‘s own analysis of the stock is Neutral, based on 9 positive signals and 8 negative signals. The stock’s price at the last closing was USD 72.07, which has increased by +3.09% over the past week, +12.28% over the past month, and +1.31% over the last year.
Analysts Coverage Change:
Morgan Stanley upgrades Astra Zeneca to an “Overweight” rating on the company’s stock.
- Astra Zeneca has high market capitalization
- Superior risk-adjusted returns
- Low volatility
- High dividend returns
- The company has Positive cash flow
- The company has Positive free cash flow
- Superior revenue growth
- Superior dividend growth
- High Gross Profit to Asset Ratio
- Astra Zeneca has underperformed peers on total returns in past 5 years
- Overpriced compared to earnings and above sector median
- Overpriced compared to book value and peers median
- Overpriced on cash flow basis and above sector median
- The company delivered below median return on equity, invested capital and assets in most recent 4 quarters compared to peers
- Overpriced on free cash flow basis and above sector median
FA Score (Fundamental Analysis):
The fundamental analysis of Astra Zeneca is “Neutral” with a FA score of 5.3 out of 10, where 0 is very bearish and 10 is very bullish.
About Astra Zeneca:
AstraZeneca PLC is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on discovering, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing prescription medicines. The company’s products are marketed for oncology, cardiovascular, renal, metabolism diseases, respiratory and immunology, rare diseases, and COVID-19. They serve primary and specialty care physicians globally through distributors and local representative offices. AstraZeneca PLC was incorporated in 1992, headquartered in Cambridge, UK, and was formerly known as Zeneca Group PLC.