Jack In The Box Inc Stock Forecast:
According to the predictions of 17 analysts, the average price target for Jack In The Box Inc is USD 80.13 in the next 12 months. The analysts have given a “Hold” rating to the company on average. Stock Target Advisor’s analysis of Jack In The Box Inc’s stock is “Slightly Bullish”, based on 5 positive signals and 4 negative signals. As of the last closing, the stock price for Jack In The Box Inc was USD 85.11, which has increased by 5.36% in the past week, 12.02% in the past month, and 1.24% in the last year.
Analysts Coverage Change:
- Credit Suisse Group maintains an “Underperform” and raises the target price to $80 from $73.
- Barclays maintains an “Equal-Weight” rating for Jack In The Box Inc. and raises the target price to $84 from $73.
- RBC maintains an “Outperform” rating and raises the target price to $95 from $80.
- Cowen maintains a “Market Perform” rating and raises the target price to $87 from $80.
- Robert W. Baird & Co. maintains a Neutral rating and raises the target price to $88 from $77.
Jack In The Box News:
Fast-food chain Jack In The Box reported impressive first-quarter FY23 sales growth of 52.9% year-on-year to $527.1 million, exceeding the consensus estimate of $507.4 million. The company’s systemwide sales growth was 7.9%, with same-store sales increasing by 7.8%. Adjusted EBITDA also rose to $110.62 million from $91.17 million the previous year, and adjusted EPS of $2.01 beat the consensus of $1.75.
Additionally, the company’s Board declared a cash dividend of $0.44 per share, to be paid on March 28, 2023, and committed to executing $60 million share repurchases in FY23. CEO Darin Harris expressed confidence in the company’s performance, citing “traffic improvement and robust comps, combined with anticipated positive net unit growth.”
Jack In The Box also announced that it had signed 14 new restaurant commitments, expanding its presence to Florida and Arkansas for the first time in over 30 years.
Following the announcement, JACK shares rose by 8.12% to $84.77. The impressive results and expansion plans demonstrate the company’s strong growth potential and commitment to shareholder value.
FA Score (Fundamental Analysis):
The fundamental analysis of Jack in The Box is “Slightly Bullish) with a FA score of 5.6 out of 10, where 0 is very bearish and 10 is very bullish.