Intel Corporation Stock Forecast:
According to 37 analysts, the average target price for Intel Corporation‘s stock over the next 12 months is USD 27.14, and the average analyst rating is Hold. Stock Target Advisor‘s analysis is Slightly Bearish based on 5 positive and 10 negative signals. The last closing price for Intel Corporation’s stock was USD 29.29, which represents a 2.92% increase over the past week, a 17.49% increase over the past month, and a 43.94% decrease over the last year.
Analysts Coverage Change:
Raymond James maintains an “Outperform” rating for Intel Corporation and raises the target price to $35 from $33 on the company’s stock.
- High market capitalization: Company is one of the largest entities in its sector and among the top quartile.
- Low volatility: Stock’s annual returns have been stable and consistent compared to sector peers (for at least 12 months) and is in the top quartile.
- Underpriced compared to book value: Stock is trading low compared to its peers on a price to book value basis and is in the top quartile.
- Positive cash flow: Company had positive total cash flow in the most recent four quarters.
- Positive free cash flow: Company had positive total free cash flow in the most recent four quarters.
- The company is delivering poor risk adjusted returns compared to its peers, and even if it’s outperforming on returns, they are unpredictable.
- The company’s average income yield over the past 5 years has been below median compared to its peers, but it’s not a problem if income is not a priority.
- The company management has delivered below median return on equity, invested capital, and assets in the most recent 4 quarters compared to its peers.
- The company is highly leveraged and priced above the median for its sectors on a price to free cash flow basis, so proceed with caution if considering buying.
- The stock has shown below median earnings, revenue, and dividend growth in the previous 5 years compared to its sector.
FA Score (Fundamental Analysis):
The fundamental analysis of Intel Corporation is “Slightly Bearish” with a FA score of 3.3 out of 10, where 0 is very bearish and 10 is very bullish.