Analyst Ratings Coverage
Today’s Latest Ratings on NVDA:
- Truist Financial maintains a Buy rating on NVidia with a target price of USD 289, up from the previous target of USD 266.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch has raised its target price for NVidia from USD 275 to USD 310 and maintains a Buy rating.
- Westpark Capital has initiated coverage on NVidia with a Hold rating.
- UBS has set a target price of USD 270 for NVidia.
- TD Cowen has raised its target price for NVidia from USD 260 to USD 300 and has an Outperform rating on the stock.
- BMO Capital Markets maintains an Outperform rating on NVidia and has raised its target price from USD 255 to USD 305.
- Deutsche Bank has raised its target price for NVidia from USD 200 to USD 220.
NVDA Stock Price Forecast & Analysis
According to forecasts from 45 analysts, the average target price for NVIDIA Corporation stock over the next 12 months is USD 230.68.
NVIDIA Corporation’s average analyst rating is Strong Buy, indicating positive sentiment from analysts towards the stock.
Stock Target Advisor’s analysis of NVIDIA Corporation is Slightly Bearish, which is based on 6 positive signals and 10 negative signals. This suggests that while there are some positive indicators, the overall sentiment is slightly negative.
NVIDIA Corporation’s stock price at the last closing was USD 261.99. Over the past week, NVIDIA Corporation’s stock price has increased by +8.88%, indicating short-term bullish sentiment. Over the past month, NVIDIA Corporation’s stock price has increased by +26.84%, indicating strong bullish sentiment.
However, over the last year, NVIDIA Corporation’s stock price has decreased by -2.00%, indicating a longer-term bearish sentiment.
Nvidia Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Santa Clara, California. The company specializes in designing and manufacturing advanced graphics processing units (GPUs) for gaming, professional visualization, data center, and artificial intelligence (AI) applications. Nvidia’s products are used in a variety of industries, including automotive, healthcare, and finance, among others.
Nvidia was founded in 1993 and has since become a leading player in the semiconductor industry. The company’s GPUs are widely recognized as some of the most powerful and efficient on the market, and are used in a variety of high-performance computing applications.
In addition to its core GPU business, Nvidia also offers a range of software development kits (SDKs) and application programming interfaces (APIs) that enable developers to create applications for a variety of industries and use cases. The company is also a major player in the emerging field of AI, with its GPUs and software tools used in a variety of machine learning and deep learning applications.