Domino’s Pizza Inc Stock Forecast:
According to the forecasts of 26 analysts, the average target price for Domino’s Pizza Inc over the next 12 months is $376.73, and the average analyst rating is Buy. Stock Target Advisor’s own analysis of Domino’s Pizza Inc’s stock is Bullish, which is based on 9 positive signals and 3 negative signals. Currently, the stock price of Domino’s Pizza Inc is $307.86 at the last closing, which has decreased by -13.72% over the past week, -10.88% over the past month, and -23.44% over the last year.
Analysts Coverage Change:
- Citigroup Downgrades Domino’s Pizza to “Neutral” and lowers the price target to $316 from $429.
- Cowen maintains a “Market Perform” rating and lowers the price target to $320 from $362.
- Wedbush Securities maintains an “Outperform” rating and lowers the price target to $365 from $400.
- Robert W. Baird & Co. Downgrades DPZ:NYE to “Neutral” and lowers the price target to $320 from $400.
- Morgan Stanley & Co. maintains an “Overweight” rating and lowers the price target to $405 from $430.
- Oppenheimer & Co. maintains an “Outperform” rating and lowers the price target to $375 from $405.
- Stephens maintains an “Equal-Weight” rating and lowers the price target to $300 from $335.
- BTIG maintains a “Buy” rating and lowers the price target to $400 from $460.
- BMO Capital Markets maintains an “Outperform” rating and lowers the price target to $380 from $430.
Domino’s Pizza Inc. News:
Domino’s Pizza Inc. has reported its fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 results, with earnings exceeding estimates, while revenues fell short of the same. The company’s top and bottom lines grew on a year-over-year basis. However, DPZ shares dropped 8.5% in pre-market trading after the company issued a lower-than-expected outlook for global retail sales growth. The management attributed this to a difficult macro environment that has affected the company’s US delivery business, causing negative investor sentiments.
In terms of earnings, Domino’s reported adjusted EPS of $4.43, beating estimates of $3.92. This figure is an increase of 4.2% compared to the same quarter last year. Meanwhile, the company’s revenues amounted to $1,392.2 million, which missed the consensus mark of $1,436 million. However, the top line still grew by 3.6% year-over-year, mainly due to higher supply-chain revenues from the increase in market basket pricing, US franchise royalties and fees, and US franchise advertising revenues backed by the 2022 Store Sale and net store growth.
During the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022, Domino’s opened a total of 361 stores, including 43 net new US stores and 318 net new international stores. This expansion signifies the company’s continued efforts to expand its footprint globally and increase its market share.
Despite the positive growth in earnings and revenues, Domino’s Pizza, Inc. faced a challenging macro environment that resulted in a lower-than-expected outlook for global retail sales growth. As a result, investors reacted negatively, causing a decline in the company’s share prices. Nevertheless, the company’s continued expansion efforts through store openings demonstrate its commitment to growth and increasing its market share.