D.A. Davidson lowered the target on Lightning eMotors Inc to $13 from $17, and maintained the Buy rating on the company’s stock price.
Early in the month, Benchmark also lowered the target on the company to $9 from $14, and kept the Buy rating on the stock.
Based on the Lightning eMotors Inc stock forecasts from 2 analysts, the average analyst target price for Lightning eMotors Inc is USD 9.00 over the next 12 months. Lightning eMotors Inc’s average analyst rating is Strong Buy. Stock Target Advisor’s own stock analysis of Lightning eMotors Inc is Neutral, which is based on 0 positive signals and 0 negative signals. At the last closing, Lightning eMotors Inc’s stock price was USD 5.66. Lightning eMotors Inc’s stock price has changed by -0.16% over the past week, +0.33% over the past month and +0.00% over the last year.
Lightning eMotors is the leader of fleet electrification, with high-tech electric powertrains powering well-known commercial vehicle platforms. We also provide all of the necessary charging equipment. We’ll be your partner throughout the process, whether you’re buying new EVs or converting older vehicles to electric.
Lightning eMotors Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021
– Record full year revenue of $21.0 million, increased 131% year-over-year
– Record full year sales of 146 zero-emission vehicles, increased 103% year-over-year
– Record fourth quarter revenue of $4.2 million, increased 13% year-over-year
– Announced GM partnership to strengthen our chassis supply
– Announced today a partnership with Forest River for factory-certified Lightning repower powertrains supporting over 50,000 eligible Forest River Shuttle buses and Vans currently on the road.
Stock Target Advisor is not a broker/dealer, investment advisor, or platform for making stock buying or selling decisions. Our goal is to democratize and simplify financial information through automated analysis, aggregation of stock information, and education to help investors with their research. No content on our site, blogs or newsletters constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter into any securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in our site content. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented on our site and in our analysis.