Inflation is becoming a very concerning issue and has brought volatility back to the world’s stock markets. Inflation is dictated by the gap between supply and demand. The purchasing power of individuals is slowly diminishing with the rise in inflation, which tends to hit the middle and lower class the hardest.
The bond market has seen significant fluctuations during this inflationary period, while the price of goods have increased the fastest in nearly thirty-nine years. The prices of consumer goods and services have increased by 6.2% year-over-year, a three-decade high.
The United Kingdom is seeing inflation rise to the highest in ten years. The pandemic is clearly accelerating this inflation which started after the financial crisis in 2008, a causation of loose monetary policy to heal the financial wounds. Morgan Stanley is forecasting the markets to correct 20 percentage as a direct catalyst of inflation.
These are the Best 8 stocks to deal with this current period of inflation.
Best Inflationary Stocks:
1. Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) Target $170.47
2. Adobe Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) Target $710.15
3. MercadoLibre, Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI) Target $2097.50
4. Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) Target $131.75
5. The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTD) Target $95.65
6. EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) $703.29
7. Aptiv PLC (NYSE: APTV) Target $186.04
8. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (NYSE: SWK) Target $219.75