Levi Strauss & Co Class A Stock Forecast:
Levi Strauss & Co Class A has an average analyst target price of USD 18.78 over the next 12 months, with an average analyst rating of Buy. Stock Target Advisor‘s analysis is slightly bullish based on 6 positive and 4 negative signals. The last closing price of Levi Strauss & Co Class A was USD 15.14, representing a decrease of -16.95% over the past week, -8.41% over the past month, and -19.43% over the last year.
Analysts Coverage Change:
- Wells Fargo & Company maintains the Overweight rating for Levi Strauss & Co. and lowers the price target to $18 from $20.
- Stifel Nicolaus maintains a Buy rating and lowers the price target to $19 from $20 on the company’s stock.
- Levi Strauss & Co has high market capitalization and is one of the largest entities in its sector, making it more stable.
- Superior return on equity compared to its peers in the most recent 4 quarters, placing it in the top quartile.
- Superior return on assets compared to its peers in the most recent 4 quarters, placing it in the top quartile.
- Positive total cash flow in the most recent four quarters.
- Positive total free cash flow in the most recent four quarters.
- The stock is in the top quartile compared to its peers on Gross Profit to Asset Ratio, which is a popular measure among value investors for showing superior returns in the long run.
- Levi Strauss & Co has underperformed peers on annual average total returns in past 5 years.
- Stock is trading high compared to peers on a price-to-book value basis.
- Stock is trading high compared to peers on a price-to-cash flow basis.
- Stock is trading high compared to peers on a price-to-free cash flow basis.
FA Score (Fundamental Analysis):
The fundamental analysis of Levi Strauss & Co. is “Slightly Bullish” with a FA score of 6 out of 10, where 0 is very bearish and 10 is very bullish.